UI/UX Designer (f/m/d)
for the Berlin Site
You are a passionate and experienced UI (/UX) designer with strong UI design skills and a mastery of design and prototyping tools such as Sketch and Invision. You are very well organized in doing your work. You have a keen sense of sophisticated design, are willing to create excellent usability and work proactively. Then you should read on!
Actano GmbH is a pioneer in digital transformation. We focus on speed and effectiveness in project management. More than 20 years of experience have lead to innovative methods and new software solutions. We develop unique software for accelerated product development.
- An exciting job, meaningful responsibility and the chance to exceed your limits
- Flat hierarchies with quick decision-making processes
- Collaboration in self-organizing teams filled with talented and experienced colleagues
- A pleasant and relaxed work atmosphere defined by openness and team spirit
- Spacious and bright offices with the charm of old Berlin
- The opportunity to work from home, flextime and trust-based working hours
- Naturally, this includes a permanent position with competitive pay
- You are responsible for consistent user experience
- You can iteratively improve our existing UI/UX
- You help create and maintain design systems and libraries for UI elements
- You use scribbles/wireframes/mockups to visualize ideas
- You have minimum 2 years experience working as UX/UI designer
- You have experience designing SaaS Platforms, similar types of UIs is a great plus
- Experience with cross platform responsive design is a requirement
- You are a Sketch power user and know the ins and outs of prototyping tools such as Invision
- You have a high level of proficiency in screen based visual design: responsive grids, typographic, colour theory, infographics design, etc
- You are an experienced interaction designer and know how to create consistent and effective user flows and UX patterns
- You are enthusiastic about UI/UX and know the latest trends
- You are driven to work hands-on
- You like to share your knowledge
- You have a high demand for the quality of your work and an eye for details
- You can communicate your concepts and ideas in English
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS complete your profile
- Ability to create UI/UX animations is a significant plus
If you are curious and eager to learn new stuff, we are looking forward to team up with you to bring some awesome, new ideas to life.
Please don't hesitate to contact us even if you think you do not meet all of the above criteria.
Write to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you!